Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

It is important to remember what the holiday season is all about. In class I had my students share what they were thankful for. When the question was turned on me I gave the generic answer of "my family". However, if I thought that they actually were actually interested in my schpeal I could have certainly elaborated. I have so many things to be thankful for and most, if not all, somehow seem to relate right back to my son. I ask myself daily if it's normal for me to love someone as much as I love my child. 

I am most thankful....
That on August 19, 2010 I checked my blood pressure and listened when my mom advised me to email the doctor. 

I was able to receive both steroid shots before I had to be induced. 

That on August 21, 2010 I delivered a small but healthy baby boy who only needed to be on CPAP for a few hours after birth. 

That on October 2, 2010 I was finally able to bring the most beautiful baby boy home. 

Every day that I look into that handsome face and feel loved. 

Happy Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment